Tuesday, June 1, 2010

when is my turn ?

okay , surely by this month I'm going for college . how's Adiq and Najiy condition at MMU Melaka ? hope they'll be fine . I heard the orientation was not going so good . Adiq slept and his picture have been captured ? whoaaaaa ! :D that's not good for the first time right ? HAHAHAHA ! anyway , I have to get myself a preparation . hmmm , maybe buy some clothes ? yea , I need new clothes :) some things for me to use at the hostel maybe ? and and , I want my own laptop . dad have to buy me one . my sister already got her own laptop then why shouldn't I ? I might need to use laptop for a assignment :) ceeehhh , belum masuk lagi :p yea , my dad have promised me to buy me a laptop if I go to the college . oh yea , I almost forgot . Aliff called me just now from plkn sabah . he's going back on the next friday :) woot woot ! I miss you my old friend . btw , how's Rejab and Ady ? both of you going back at the same time with Aliff ? hmmm , you guys are too late . on that time maybe I'm not around . only three of you have to stay here . that's so bad :'( no matter what , I still miss you guy :) but , all of us have our own superb car isn't it ? so , make a phone call , ajak lepak lah weyh ! HAHAHAHAHA ! bukan tak boleh lepak . XD anyway , good luck to all my friend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment