Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thank You :)

okay , yesterday I got back home . after the one whole week for orientation . the orientation was doing so good . promise Double D to hang out at hartamas square , but I was late =.= sorry ! and thanks to Izz . he helped me a lot ! I don't know , why isn't that enough to hang out with you guys ? like I'm not having enough time with you guys . oh come on ! give us some times ! after going through the one whole week without all that I love , you're gonna telling me that I have a LIMITED time for this ? cut this off ! and yeah , tomorrow is the last day for me before going back to college . too brief :'( I'm leaving all of you , AGAIN . maybe not going back on the next week . call me or text me if you have you have some free time . I'm gonna miss all of you . SERIOUSLY :'(

Najiy text-ed me . time to hang out with him .

No comments:

Post a Comment