Monday, June 21, 2010

When I Miss You , I'll Think About You

Heyy , sorry for not updating my blog . I don't have a suitable time :) anyway , how are you people ? :D HAHAHA ! Okayy , wanna keep this short . Last saturday , hang out with my friend for the last time before going to college was really fun . And , thanks to Double D . Yes ! You ! You know who you are :) thanks for spending your valuable time with me . Although we've seen each other for only 3 times , I really appreciate that . You really made my day turn into a fantastic ! Kabooomm ! HAHAHA ! I've promise to buy you a flower if we see each other again . Don't worry , I'll keep my promise :) and D's thanks for answering my phone call , you know I'm bored here =.= there's nothing much I can do actually . Maybe after this we can hang out together again and I'll buy a movie :D . Right now , I miss my family . Daddy , mummy , nabila , baby , how are you guys ? I miss you guys damn so much ! And my cats too ! I know my cats are looking for me right now . Seriously I always keep thinking about all of you . I want to be with all of you everyday , but I can't :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment