Saturday, June 12, 2010

world cup fever

just got back from lepak-ing with my friend . today Aliff and Ady has joined backed our gathering since both of them coming back from plkn . we watch world cup match today . South Korea vs Greece , Argentina vs Nigeria and England vs Usa . okay , today's match was so boring and unpredictable . since the world cup has started , my dad have controlled the remote and my mom don't have a chance to watch her favorite movie :) HAHAHA ! I hope South Korea proceed to the knock-out level . why isn't Malaysia qualified into world cup ? haish -.- shit ! oh yea , I almost forgot . there's one anonymous asked me at the formspring some stupid question -.- what is wrong with that person . don't he or she have something better to do instead of making people get annoyed ? I suggest you , go to the kitchen , and help your mom to prepare some food for dinner . that's better .

VS

2-0

VS

1-0

VS

1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment