Saturday, June 12, 2010

this heart feelings


I woke up just now and I felt like so fucking idiot boring . life is so boring ! I feel like I need some vacation for me . just me ! no one else . no mom , no dad .  I wanna be alone . I NEED TO BE ALONE . yeah , I want a vacation to london . if I had a lot of money , I will booked a flight ticket now and leave this country ASAP ! I don't know why am I feeling like this . I need someone to talk to , but who cares ? before this I have someone who I can talk to . but now , she has gone . my life feeling emptiness , yea , I have to get out of this situation as soon as possible . wish someone who can help me with this situation . I need attention please ? HELLO ? see , no one care about me . I could really use my boxes of hope for help if I have one . bravo ! my life turn into a terrible life ! oh , that's good -.- I have all that I wanted , and my dad gives me everything that I want ! but all that happiness cannot be replace with a things . for a couple of year , my life turn into a dull life . okay , I feel like I'm getting sick right now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment