Monday, May 31, 2010

the new era begin

okay . the time is coming . the time for me to enjoy is over . okay , focus on college now . say goodbye to my friend Adiq and Najiy . they already went to MMU Melaka . by this week , it's time for me and Izz to go . yeah , we had a wonderful time at sunway lagoon last saturday . that is the last we hang out at least for this time . we went out at 8.00 am , went back 12.00 . that is the longest period of time we ever reached :') okay , I only took one photo . but there's no picture of me have been taken :( seriously , I'm gonna miss the moment at sunway lagoon :) Adiq and Taufiq , are going to be an Accountant , taking Accounting Studies . Najiy and Sam are going to take Business Admin Studies . Izz , Hotel and Management Studies . myself , Aircraft Engineering Studies . hope we'll succeed :) okayy , bye bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment