Saturday, May 15, 2010

woot woot !

just got back from lepak with my friend at andalus . that's the first time I go and lepak with my friend at andalus . usually we go and hang out at hartamas square . yea , we had so much fun at there ! laugh and laugh , lot of people at there . it's located somewhere in ampang . anyway , they provide shisha and arabian beverages/food . Hahaha :D . maybe they have the cheapest shisha price at only rm6 . went back home at 2.30 am . luckily my mom didn't get angry :o . yea , enter the house and I see McD at the table . today , I ate McD for two times ! I'm soooo full with McD XD . guess what ? my dad isn't at home . he went to JB . Hahaha ! that's why I can go and hang out with my friend . woot woot ! hmmm , end of this month we are planning to go to sunway lagoon ! yea ! before all of us going to college , we want to enjoy and enjoy and ENJOY ! after this , no more hang out , no more playing -.-' . okay , my eyes won't let me to stay awake . keep it short . seeee yaaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment