Saturday, May 15, 2010

again

yea , again you leaved me -.- seriously , what is wrong with you girl ? do you have a problem ? tell me now . if there's anything , ANYTHING I can do . I will do do anything for you . I don't know what else to say , I'm losing to much of hope . no one can hear my problem . actually , I'm so tired in this situation . trust me , this is the last I'm gonna say this . I'm so fed up . the only way out is , we should end our relationship although it is so hard for me to let you go . we should be separated . kan ? do you still love me ? or am I being so stupid ?  know what , I'm soooo in love with you again . can I love you for the second time ? I LOVE YOU ♥                    

1 comment:

  1. you'll get better then her... soon trust me!
    Todays onward focus on your study... your future.

    ReplyDelete