Thursday, May 20, 2010

you've changed ?

my dear . what happened to you lately ? suddenly you've changed ! you like don't wanna talk to me anymore don't you ? why ? do I have hurt you ? you don't even tell me your problem . why not tell me your father in the hospital ? if someone didn't told me  , I didn't know until now . you keep busying yourself aren't you ? but why ? you really don't have to do this . if you don't want me to talk or be with you just say it . I will make my move . I don't want to stay with full of lies . I want to keep myself away from you . if that makes you talk . I just need to know why you doing this ? if you still remain silent , I guess I have to shut my mouth from saying anything to you . if you know what I meant . seriously , I miss the old of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment