Wednesday, May 12, 2010

give it a try

I still love you . I'm afraid to tell the truth . I'm kinda scared of this relationship . it never be a successful relationship . why must you being so stubborn ? please , change your attitude . I hate it when you make me cry and cry . when every time I make you happy , you always make me go down . you will never understand me . I don't know what is wrong with you . right now , I miss you like a dead . I'm trying to forget you . believe me , it is so hard for me to erase you from my mind . it like torturing me enough . why there's no happiness between us ? are we were born not to be together ? trust me , I'm giving all my heart and soul just for you . can you make my life turn into a wonderful life ? even once ? I really hope that  , one day we can have a really good relationship . at least , God please give me something a little more different before I go to college . a new world , are there any miracle ? no more fighting , no more misunderstanding . know what , I really hate it when I have to argue with the one that I love . I just don't like it . we keep fighting and fighting and fighting . each time we start our conversation , it would be end with a fight . it shouldn't be like that . or , we were not meant to be together .

No comments:

Post a Comment