Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wayy oo wayy aa :)


Feb 24, 2010 3:52 AM

adaaaaaaaaam :)


that evening you haved text me .
you said , " omg sayang , sorry about yesterday "
actually we have some misunderstanding .
then i reply , " babe , sorry i tengah drive ni "
then without giving me some time , you send me another sms .
" alahh babe , i have to go now , apa apa i text you okay ? take care , i love you " !
i was like , " what ! eh , baru je dia text dah nak kena pergi " ?
err , back to the real story , when i got back from " lepak " with my friend .
i quickly resumed what i have done just before i stepped out from my house .
i see one comment came from you babe .
* above is the detail's of the comment *
sorry babe i cannot reply your comment , i was going out with my friend on that time .
because you take care about me ;')
and that's why i love you babe !

No comments:

Post a Comment