Thursday, July 22, 2010

What A Nayy Day !

Hello blogger , sorry for not updating my blog . I don't have much of time . Keep doing that damn assignment until late night -.- but anyway , today is such a great day . I woke up late this morning . Get scolded by Pak Cik Shukor , our college driver . We made a promise to go downstairs at 8 . Unfortunately he wait for us for a half an hour . Woke up late , get scolded , such a great day kan ? HAHAHAHA ! And , this week really reminds me on the sweet memories . It's been a long time since I stopped texting you . And that day , I don't know what makes me text-ed you . You are still the old **** that I know before . I loves to text-ed with you . You really know how to cheer me up when I'm down . Thank you :D

And last saturday , I hangout with **** and **** . I don't know what happened to me until I made those girls mad at me . Yelling at her without a good reason . Suddenly , she stepped out of the car ! I was like what ?! Are you serious ?! Eh , I was kidding just now . It wasn't do on purpose . Seriously ! Then I chased her like a hindustan movies , everybody was looking at me , like seriously she's not my girlfriend . Why am I chasing her ? Then without an explanation , she just left me . What did I do ?! Went back home with a full of questioning . I called her at night , but she didn't answer my phone call . I guess , she still mad at me . On the next day , I asked for apologize then everything went back to normal . Awwwwhhhhh , what a day huh ? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment