Friday, November 4, 2011

Remember Me


I felt so lonely when you were not here, I cannot blame you. It is because of the time, studies, and everything that tear us apart. I wish all that could be end right now. If you can feel my feelings right now, every night and morning, I will look up my phone if there's a miss call or text messages from you as usual, but the screen on my phone remain empty every single day until now. you know what? I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I don't want anything, I just want you. I'm trying to forget you for a while, trying myself to be okay, trying myself to be cool, watching tv, internet, hangout, games yet it still doesn't work! My brain still keep thinking bout you. But its okay. Your bright future are waiting for you ahead. I'm not so important to you :')  
 
Remember, I will still be here as long as you hold me in your memory like what I did, and
Remember, I will never leave you if you will only remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment