Thursday, April 8, 2010

diploma in aircraft maintenance :)

yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
I've been accepted in diploma in aircraft maintenance technology :)
they called me for intake in this May .
the college are in seremban .
 I'm really really excited right now .
feels like I'm getting closer to my future dreams .
conversation  me and the college counselor .

counselor : hello , ini adam putra ke ?

me : yea , ni adam putra . siapa ni ?

counselor : saya puan norhayati dari college taffe seremban , tahniah yea adam , your application I dah dapat . and tahniah , semakan telah dibuat , and anda layak untuk mengambil course diploma in aircraft maintenance .

me : * she's gotta be kidding -.-' oh betul ke I layak ?

counselor : yea , you layak dan diterima sepenuhnya untuk mengambil course ini .

me : OMG ! terima kasih yea ? I macam tak percaya I dapat . and thanks again !

counselor : yea adam . we will be sending the offer letter to you nanti .

then , she explain to me about the fees , duration of the course and all that .

I'm really excited now .
insya'Allah when I'll take this course ,
I might be a pilot for the next 3 years :')
I it !

1 comment: