Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I like it when it comes that way .

 
yesterday you text-ed me.
after what had happened last night before that time , I feel like don't wanna reply .
but , I just can't do that . it would never go that way .
and then I went out and drive to kota damansara .
I miss to hear you voice , so I decided to call you .
your voice , Hahaha ! soooo soooo comel :)
then  , after 1 hour at kota damansara , I drove back to ampang .
inside the car , my aunty was like membebel because I make a phone call while I'm driving .
but , I'm using the hands free :)
maybe you've heard what my aunty said !
" adam , nak drive tak payah nak call call ni . sekejap lagi boleh call kan ? focus dekat depan sekarang and jangan bawa laju sangat " !
Hahaha ! sorry if my aunty haved disturbed our conversation -.-'
then , come the road block :O
quickly I end our call . Hahahaha ! * tahu takut !
maybe next time , we can have a nice conversation kan kan ?
LMAO !

No comments:

Post a Comment